Autoclave with pre-vacuum cycle and drying by heat and vacuum
- Fully automatic operation from start to finish with or without drying.
- One-touch door closing lever opens and closes the door easily, surely and safely.
- Pre-vacuum cycle - vacuum pump removes air from the chamber when sterilizing solids such as glassware and pipette tips, thereby eliminating cold spots, and ensuring faster and more efficient sterilization.
- Drying by heat and vacuum increases drying efficiency and reduces cycle times.
- Additional drying mode for complete drying without having to run the sterilization cycle again.
- Bacteria filter reduces re-contamination.
- Lid safety interlock prevents lid from opening during a cycle, when the chamber is pressurized, or when the chamber temperature is above 97°C at which super-heated liquids might boil over when disturbed.
- Door-closure sensor prevents a cycle from starting unless the door is properly closed.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
There are no Features available.
|Chamber Depth||31.3 in|
|Chamber Volume||110 L|
|Internal Diameter||16.5 in|
|Construction||Stainless steel SUS304|
|Power Requirements||AC220V / single phase|
|Peak Power||3.2 kW|
Sterilization Temperature: 105ºC – 123ºC (programmable)
Sterilization Timer: 1 ~ 60 min (remaining time displayed)
Drying Timer: 1 ~ 90 min (remaining time displayed)
Sterilization and Operation Modes:
1) For solids - sterilization and drying
2) For solids - sterilization without drying and fast exhaust
3) For liquids - sterilization without drying and slow exhaust
4) Supplementary drying (if needed after sterilization mode 1)
Maximum allowable Pressure (Gauge Pressure): 0.16Mpa (1.6 kg/cm2G)
Thermometer Digital display: 5ºC - 125ºC
Pressure Gauge Analog display: -0.1 ~ 0.4 Mpa (76 cm Hg-4kgf/cm2)
Drying Method: Vacuum pump and heating
-Pressure Relief Valve
-Breaker with GFIC
-Vacuum Pump Breaker
-Low-water Power Cut-off
Insufficient water in the exhaust bottle
Wire breakage in temperature sensor
Over heating, over cooling, and over pressure
Door not properly locked
Standard Accessories: Drain hose, water supply hose, caster stopper, operation manual
Options: Chart recorder, load sensor, square type wire basket, wire basket with solid bottom and dressing case