Self-contained, portable top-loading autoclave
- Top loading design is ideal for the sterilization of media and other liquids in tall flasks and bottles.
- Deep chamber for accommodating fermentors and bioreactors.
- Space-saving, stand-alone unit occupies minimal floor space and can fit conveniently into many locations in the laboratory.
- Full-count sterilization guarantees sterilization at the preset temperature and time. Timer pauses if chamber temperature falls 1°C below the preset temperature.
- Liquid cycles with slow exhaust or natural cooling for liquids and solids without drying.
- Agar sterilization mode for sterilizing agar and then automatically maintaining it at liquid temperature.
- Full-count sterilization uarantees sterilization at the preset temperature for the preset time.
- Micro-processor controlled for precise sterilization.
- Audio/visual alarms and on-board diagnostics for rapid repair.
- Timer range: 1 to 999 minnutes or continuous.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
There are no Features available.
|Chamber Volume||50 L|
|Power Requirements||120V, 50/60 Hz, single phase|
|Peak Power||2000 W|
|Weight||185 lbs (shipping)|
Display Range: 5°C to 129°C
Operating Range (gauge): 3 to 22 psi (gauge)
Sterilization: 1 to 999 minutes, or continuous
SAFETY DEVICES Over-pressure power cutoff, over-temperature power cutoff, low-water power cutoff, mechanical pressure relief valve, over-current detector and circuit breaker
1. For agar: Sterilization -> Slow Pulse Exhuast -> Warming -> Completion
2. For agar: Sterilization -> Natural Cooling -> Warming -> Completion
3. For liquids: Sterilization -> Slow Pulse Exhaust -> Completion
4. For Solids: Sterilization -> Natural Cooling -> Completion
5. For melting agar: Warming at 45°C to 80°C -> Completion
Stainless steel: Mesh wire baskets, buckets (pails), and test tube rack