Top-loading autoclave with fully automatic drying
- Space-saving design with lid opening upward.
- Fully automatic drying cycle for solid loads uses heat and vacuum for faster and more efficient drying.
- Lid safety interlock prevents lid opening when a cycle is in progress, the chamber is pressurized, or when the temperature exceeds 97°C.
- Vacuum pump removes air from the chamber, when sterilizing solids such as glassware and pipette tips, thereby eliminating cold spots, and ensuring faster and more efficient sterilziation.
- One-touch lever to easily open and close chamber lid.
- Liquid cycle for media and agar.
- Process display shows the program progress selected and status of the sterilization cycle.
- Cycle for wastes and glassware without drying.
- Door-closure sensor prevents a cycle from starting unless the door is closed properly.
- HVP-50 size: 50 liters, 11.8" diameter, 28.0" height.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
There are no Features available.
|Chamber Height||28 in|
|Chamber Volume||50 L|
|Internal Diameter||11.8 in|
|Power Requirements||120V, 50/60 Hz, single phase|