The Bohlin Gemini HR nano is the latest flagship rheometer from Malvern Instruments, offering advanced technology that...
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Features of Gemini HR nano
- Unrivalled state-of-the-art air bearing design and performance.
- Continuous torque control range from 3nNm to 200mNm.
- nNm torque measurement accessible in all flow and dynamic control modes.
- Low inertia motor and bearing design handles large variations in crossover modulus.
- High sensitivity, low compliance and axially symmetric normal force measurement.
There are no General Specifications available.
Torque resolution: Better than 1nNm
Position resolution: 50 nano radians
Frequency range: 1 micro Hz to 150Hz
Controlled speed range (CR mode): 0.01 milli rad/sec to 600 rad/sec
Measurable speed range (CS mode): 10 nano rad/sec to 600 rad/sec
Normal force NI measurement range: 0.001 to 20N (50N option)
Step change in strain: <10ms.
Temperature range (dependent on control used): -150°C to 550°C