Eppendorf Vacufuge plus Vacuum Concentrator
Available in two configurations:
- As a complete system with an integrated solvent-resistant PTFE vacuum pump
- As an upgradeable basic concentrator for connecting to an existing vacuum; power to external vacuum pumps can be automatically controlled using the AC receptacle in the rear of the concentrator
Vacufuge plus junction system
The new, complete “junction” system adds extra capability/flexibility: it allows you to use the integrated vacuum pump separately—without having to disconnect it from the system; simply connect the port to any external instrument that requires vacuum (e.g., a gel dryer).
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Vacufuge plus Vacuum Concentrator
- Narrow 32 cm width saves valuable bench space
- Chemical-resistant PTFE diaphragm pump
- Chemical-resistant stainless steel chamber
- Extremely quiet operation, even with pump turned on
- Choice of three application modes (aqueous, alcohol or high vapour pressure) to correspond with sample solvent ? reduction of processing time up to 20%
- Choice of four heating levels (room temperature, 30°C, 45°C, 60°C) allows safe and efficient concentration of various samples
- Centrifugation and Desiccator function
Concentrator junction system The Vacufuge plus complete system adds extra flexibility with a junction for external devices. It allows you to use the integrated vacuum pump separately – without having to disconnect it from the system; simply connect the port to any external device that requires vacuum (e.g. gel dryer).
Rotor program A wide range of fixed-angle rotors and the microplate rotor A-2-VC enable the Vacufuge plus to be used for various applications in the laboratory.