Industry standard Asphalt binder grade testing
No Longer Available for Sale in European Territories
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Malvern DSR
The Malvern DSR asphalt rheometer is proven as the benchmark system for Quality Control testing to industry standards in regulated markets worldwide.
- Developed in close association with industry researchers to meet all instrument criteria and test protocols of AASHTO (American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials) standards.
- Compact, integrated unit designed specifically for ease of use and robustness in high throughput Asphalt binder (bitumen) test environments.
- Air bearing and mechanical bearing options to provide robust and cost-effective measurement platforms for any industrial laboratory or remote field testing location.
- Integrated fluid immersion cell specifically based on patented principle for temperature control of highly thermally-sensitive asphalt or bitumen samples.
- Rapid thermal equilibration and elimination of thermal gradients in the sample - essential for consistent and reliable data, and optimized sample throughput.
- Excellent temperature stability and accuracy, with a resolution of ± 0.01°C.
- Rapid, robust manual gap set, with pre-set gaps for AASHTO tests for simplicity of use.
- Active thermal mode to ensure constant gap is maintained for all temperature test points.
- Plate measuring systems (both upper and lower plates) designed to comply with industry standards (AASHTO).
- Dedicated AASHTO specification QC software package (TruGrade) available.
There are no General Specifications available.