Follow this Equipment
Anton Paar - Automatic Dilution and Dosage System
Manufactured by Anton Paar
The automatic dilution and dosage system automates the routine preparation of sample dilution at accurate weight/weight or weight/volume ratios.
The automatic dilution and dosage system automates the routine preparation of sample dilution at accurate weight/weight or weight/volume ratios. Manual sample dilution and dosage methods are time-consuming and error-prone. DDS performs gravimetric dilutions and dosages under continuous weight control by a digital laboratory balance. All calculations for determining the required weight of solvent for a given weight of sample (solid or liquid) are automatically performed by DDS.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Sample Preparation Service ProvidersView All (4)
Documents & ManualsView All Documents
Features of Automatic Dilution and Dosage System
Easy and precise dilutions and dosages
- Precise automatic dilutions and dosages in a fraction of the usual time
- Reduced consumption of chemicals and materials, volumetric flasks, dispensers and syringes
- No more wrongly prepared solutions
- Exactly defined weight ratios
- Independent of the density of the dosed components
- Ambient temperatures from 10 to 40 °C do not influence the dosing accuracy
- Free of temperature errors
Prescriptions and methods
- Easily opened from the database
There are no General Specifications available.