Timberline Series Balances
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Features of Timberline Series
Budget conscious price
The Timberline Series balance is the economical solution to your weighing needs. We’ve included all the required features for straight-forward weighing, no more, no less.
Large “TARE” key provides quick zeroing of the balance. Basic weighing is effortless. Use “FUNCTION” key to toggle between weigh units or applications.
Multiple weighing modes
With the press of a single key, toggle between two weigh units. Choose from a set of /8nineteen including: grams, ounces, grains, carats, pounds, troy ounces, or taels.
Timberline Series balances are ideal for inventory and process control. Simply place the reference quantity (10, 20, 50 or 100 pieces) on the pan and the balance will do the rest. Add or subtract pieces for an accurate piece count.
- Toggle between two weigh units including grams, milligrams and ounces
- Automatic external calibration using a precision calibration weight (purchase separately)
- Helpful programs, such as counting, percent weighing, formulation, average weighing, simplify weighing tasks
- RS232 port standard for data transfer to printer or computer
- Weighing has never been easier thanks to a clear display and a keypad with large function keys
- Level indicator and adjustable feet
- Stainless-steel weigh pan
- Overload protection
|Balance Type||Analytical Balance|
Unit Dimensions (LxWxH) Analyticals: 9.9 x 7.4 x 11.8” (251 x 189 x 299 mm)
Unit Dimensions (LxWxH) Toploaders: 9.9 x 7.4 x 4.7” (251 x 189 x 120mm)
Internal Analytical Chamber Dimensions: 5.5 x 6.5 x 8.5” (140 x 165 x 216mm)
Height Above Pan: 7.9” (201mm)
Net Weight Analyticals: 6.6 lbs. (3.0kg)
Net Weight Toploaders: 4.9 lbs. (2.2kg)