Matrix Gemini LIMS can be used on desktop client/server and web-based systems.
Matrix Gemini LIMS can be used on desktop client/server and web-based systems. An important benefit of the Autoscribe’s LIMS architecture is that the OneTime configuration tool ensures that menus and screens developed for the system may be used in both of these environments. Screens and workflows may be readily created by a trained user or your local Technical Services team. No custom code/programming or esoteric scripting is required to configure the system. This ensures that the system is always supportable and upgradeable, a clear advantage of Matrix Gemini LIMS vs competitive systems.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Matrix Gemini
- Reduced total cost of ownership through shared central server
- Minimized installation, upgrade, maintenance, validation and support costs through centralized server
- Minimized training costs through remote training after initial installation
- OneTime configuration enables unfied desktop client and web access
- OneTime configuration minimizes configuration effort and support costs
- Fully supported configuration for each site – screens, menus, access – with overall view for management
- Minimized transcription errors through maximum use of input devices
There are no General Specifications available.