Follow this Equipment
Agilent Technologies - 1290 Infinity Binary Pump
Manufactured by Agilent Technologies
Widest Power Range for Infinitely Better Performance and Flexibility
The 1290 Infinity Binary Pump delivers the industry’s widest analytical power range for ultimate chromatographic performance and flexibility. Lowest delay volumes allow you to run ultra fast gradients for narrow-bore applications. Active damping combines innovative pump engineering with tuning algorithms embedded in the firmware for significantly reduced ripples and associated UV noise. Background noise is reduced further by the Agilent Jet Weaver mixer, which is based on multi-layer technology. New ceramic piston material with superior thermal behavior provides robust and reliable performance even at ultra high pressures. An integrated high efficiency degasser and automatic purge valve offer convenient system operation.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of 1290 Infinity Binary Pump
- Infinite power range that combines ultra high pressure up to 1200 bar and high flow rates up to 5 mL/min for maximum chromatographic performance, compatibility, flexibility and investment protection
- Lowest delay volumes of 10 µL when running ultra fast gradients on narrow-bore columns makes this pump the perfect front-end for LC/MS applications
- Active damping with independently controllable high resolution pump drives and firmware-embedded tuning algorithms significantly reduce ripples and associated UV noise
- New Agilent Jet Weaver mixer, based on multi-layer technology, facilitates highest efficiency mixing in combination with lowest delay volume for highest UV-detector sensitivity
- New ceramic piston material with superior thermal behavior provides robust and reliable performance even at ultra high pressures
- Automatic compensation for minor leaks, resulting in higher instrument uptime
- Smooth-motion control makes the best performing binary pump also the quietest
- Integrated, high efficiency degasser with low internal volume is based on Teflon AF technology and offers fast change-over of solvents for purging and priming the pump
|Standard Flow Rate||0.001 to 5 ml/min|
|Flow Accuracy||1 %|