The Nicolet 6700 FT-IR spectrometer has the power to handle both research and routine analysis experiments.
The Nicolet 6700 FT-IR spectrometer has the power to handle both research and routine analysis experiments. Every facet of the Nicolet 6700 FT-IR spectrometer has been engineered to facilitate sample handling, provide options for integration in the laboratory, and increase laboratory throughput. With a huge installed base worldwide, a superior service team and the flexibility for many applications, the Nicolet 6700 is an excellent laboratory investment for both the present and future.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Need Equipment Support?
Features of Nicolet 6700
The Thermo Scientific Nicolet 6700 spectrometer is the industry standard for performance and sampling options, making it a powerful component of any laboratory. The base systems are optimized for mid-IR performance; many options provide superb performance from the far-IR to near-IR and visible ranges.
- A complete range of sampling accessories—ATR, Transmission and more
- The Continuµm FT-IR microscope
- The NXR FT-Raman module
- Interfaces for GC-IR and TGA-IR
- Automated sampling options
- Modules and cells for gas analyses
The Nicolet 6700 incorporates extensive capabilities for handling optical filters, polarizers and mirrors for specific applications through the OMNIC* Software suite. The Nicolet 6700 can perform time-based studies, rapid scans and low-light level measurements by proper selection of components. This opens a huge range of applications oriented solutions.
- ETC EverGlo* source for long life
- Dynamic Alignment ensuring exceptional high-resolution lineshapes
- USB 2.0 interface
- Pinned-in-place components ensuring stability, and user swappable components.
- Full integration with the OMNIC software, allowing the user to focus on their studies.
- Configurable for mulptile spectral ranges (far-IR to UV-Vis)
- Five external beam options
- Wide selection of detectors
|Wavenumber Range||7800 to 350 cm-1|
|Wavenumber Resolution||0.09 cm-1|