The new BX53 provides advanced modularity to suit a variety of observation styles. The rigid, compact space-saving frame features forward-mounted, easy-to-operate controls for improved efficiency and greater operator comfort. New operator controls are accessible from either side of the microscope, and an ECO sensor automatically turns off the transmitted light when the operator is not seated at the microscope. True to the Olympus philosophy, the BX53 offers an extended range of accessories and objectives to satisfy todays most discerning microscopists.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Features of BX53
- Highly scalable microscope system to answer the demands of research today and tomorrow.
- New fluorescence illuminators, filter cubes and Olympus high performance filters provide added convenience to researchers theres no need for tools to add a filter cube to the new 8-position illuminator turret.
- Designed for maximum flexibility, the BX53 features forward-oriented controls for ease of access and improved operator comfort.
- 12V/100W halogen illumination source provides bright, balanced illumination for brightfield and contrast observation methods.
- Ergonomic Y-shaped frame for maximum stability and comfort, with low position focus control knobs located on both the left and right sides of the frame
- Olympus UIS2 optics deliver bright, sharp, high-contrast images.
- The new motorized 8-position universal condenser and encoded objective nosepiece are integrated with cellSens software to automatically change contrast inserts (i.e. DIC prisms or phase contrast annuli) when the magnification changes.
Flexible System Format
- Modular design accommodates a variety of accessories without any compromise to image quality.
- Accepts a variety of observation attachments for multiple viewers and digital cameras.
- 100W Halogen for transmitted or reflected light, 100W HBO* (Mercury) and 75W XBO (Xenon), LED, and 3rd party metal-halide* illumination options for reflected light and fluorescence.
- Ceramic-coated stage with left-hand or right-hand low drive control, rotating mechanism and torque adjustment mechanism, optional rubber grips (non-stick grooved coaxial, plain, rotatable stages and others are also available)