This product is Discontinued
The Saturn 2200 is the platform that easily expands and evolves to support your continued...
The Saturn 2200 is the platform that easily expands and evolves to support your continued success.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Features of Saturn 2200
- Single point control of the system and peripherals for GLP compliance
- Flexible automation sequences and batch reprocessing
- Quantitative analysis covering the full range of calibration and peak processing for all GC and GC/MS applications
- Choice of search algorithms: INCOS or optional NIST
- Standard reports with user-defined formats
- Custom reports for environmental and toxicological analyses
- Automated switching from EI to CI and between all MS modes (full-scan, SIS, MS/MS) within the same analysis
|Power Requirements||100-130 Vac, 60 Hz ± 3 Hz, 12 Amps, 1.5 kilowatt ; 200-260 Vac, 50 Hz ± 3 Hz, 6 Amps, 1.5 kilowatt|
Humidity: 20% to 80% relative humidity (without condensation)
Temperature: 15 °C to 30 °C