Discussion Category:  Stereo Microscopes

Damaged centering screw

Do you know how I might find a replacement for the centering screw for the stage of a Nikon Labophot microscope?

thnak you

Asked by

j Alcock
Report this Post
LabWrenchEditorReply by
LabWrenchEditor

Hello,

I have provided you with a link below that will take you to the online request a quote form for the Nikon Labophot 2. You are able to request quotes for parts as well.

http://www.labwrench.com/?equipment.requestAQuote/equipmentNo/753/Nikon/Labophot-2/

Please fill in the required information and we will have your request sent out as soon as possible.

Kylie Sauve
LabWrench Site Manager
kylies@labwrench.com

Stay Connected with LabWrench:
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Join the Lab Equipment Solutions Group on LinkedIn

Report this Post
LabWrenchEditorReply by
LabWrenchEditor

"I think I have what you're looking for. Please clarify for me. Do you mean the main screw on the front of the Nikon Labophot that holds on the stage? You mention that it is a centering screw that would be more for a Labophot pol scope with a centerable rotating stage."

Thank you to Scott for providing this response to LabWrench

Kylie Sauve
LabWrench Site Manager
kylies@labwrench.com

Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook

Report this Post
j Alcock

The scope has a rotating stage necessary for petrographic work. The centering screw has a piston that allows one to shift the stage position with pressure to help with the centering process.

Thanks

Report this Post
LabWrenchEditorReply by
LabWrenchEditor

I checked a little deeper into my Nikon inventory and I don’t have the centering screws. I do however have a set of centering wrenches for aligning the rotatable stage.

Thank you to Scott for providing this response to LabWrench

Kylie Sauve
LabWrench Site Manager
kylies@labwrench.com

Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook

Report this Post
j Alcock

Thanks Scott for taking your time to think about solutions. At the moment I need to find a new screw as the threads on the one I have are damaged.

James

Report this Post
Duluth6

Pol stage? 

Report this Post

Page 1 of 1