Discussion Category:  Stereo Microscopes

Circuit Board

I recently acquired a Labophot 2 but the circuit board for the lamp has died. Nikon tells me I need the old style 'large' circuit board. My circuit board is marked HSV-6-30NC and has the electrolytic cans vertically placed on the board not horizontally like the newer 2-piece board. Can someone help me with finding a replacement board?

Thanks,

Kevin Young

Asked by

Kevin Young
Report this Post
Duluth6

I have four boards. That does not sound like a board number. Maybe 2S001-034-1 Look on the board between the heat sink and the two vertical caps.

Report this Post
labjared

Hello.  Duluth.  I need one of those  2S001-034 boards for a Nikon Labophot 2.  Please give me a call at 601-483-8300.  Thank you.

Report this Post
Pam M

Quote Duluth6

I have four boards. That does not sound like a board number. Maybe 2S001-034-1 Look on the board between the heat sink and the two vertical caps.

Hi Duluth6 - do you still happen to have any of those 2S001-034-1 circuit boards?  If so, I'd like to buy one.  Please contact me at pamc@nelha.org.

Thanks, Pam

Report this Post
cf3

Hello,

I also need one of those old-style single circuit boards. Can you please reply to cf3@nyu.edu so I can make arrangements to buy one of the boards from you?

thank you,

claudia

Report this Post

Page 1 of 1