Discussion Category:  Ion Chromatography

ICS 3000 autosampler

Out of nowhere the AS autosampler started interrupting when trying to run a sample. It will do the flushing but then after that it interrupts (just before the needle goes to the vial to take sample and inject into the system). An error message comes up that says bad parameters. I tried using older programs that were used in the past and even created a new one from scratch, I checked to make sure there was a connection between the sampler and our computer, and I even deleted it from the chromeleon server configuation (6.8 software). I also restarted the autosampler and our computer (as well as the software). The parameter settings shown on the autosampler screen match what is in our programs as well as the panel. I am not sure what is going on. Nothing changed from how we normally run samples and no parameters were changed prior to this issue starting. I'm not sure what else I can do.

Asked by

weatherboy
Report this Post
cloudyarunReply by
cloudyarun

Dear Sir,

This is because of Firmware Problem. Please reload the Firmware for AS. 2.30 or 2.20 Version.

Be happy  
Report this Post
cloudyarunReply by
cloudyarun

Dear Sir,

Please download the new Firmware for this AS Autosampler. The firmware is corrupted. 

Please go for 2.20 or 2.30 Firmware. 

Be happy  
Report this Post
weatherboy

Thank you very much.

Report this Post
weatherboy

I'm not sure where to download this firmware from. I checked on the Thermo website and all over the internet and cant seem to find it.

Report this Post
Igorb

Hi, 

I've got the same problem. Where can I find firmware? Do you remember where you found it? 

Best

Report this Post
Igorb

Hi, 

I've got the same problem. Where can I find firmware? Do you remember where you found it? 

Best

Report this Post

Page 1 of 1