Discussion Category:  UV/VIS Spectrophotometers

E 37 & E 84

Hello,

we have one Spectrophotometer Model CE 2040. i m facing problem in spectrophotometer after calibration instrument showing error 37 and error 84.

please advice.

very thanks

M.Mansoor

Asked by

Mansoor
Report this Post
Cecil InstrumentsReply by
Cecil Instruments

Dear M. Manzoor,

Thank you for your enquiry of today.

I have spoken with our engineers, they say:-

‘Error E84 is raised when date and time information is lost, usually a consequence of an exhausted Lithium battery inside the clock device. The device will be an early type, the 3020-80-14 clock with 2K of memory. Please contact your local Cecil distributor, for details of a replacement battery purchase.

Error E37 is raised when an internal printer fails to respond. This may be due to the absence of paper or a failure of the controller. The printer and its controller will be of an early type which can no longer be supported, other than the supply of consumables. ‘

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries.

Kind regards,

Ade Kujore

Marketing

Email: ade.kujore@cecilinstruments.com

Telephone: +44 (0) 1223 420821 Fax.:- +44 (0) 1223 420475

Web site: www.cecilinstruments.com

Registered Office: Unex House, Bourges Boulevard, Peterborough PE1 1NG, United Kingdom Registered Number 909536  
Report this Post
Cecil Instruments

Dear M. Manzoor,

Thank you for your enquiry of today.

I have spoken with our engineers, they say:-

‘Error E84 is raised when date and time information is lost, usually a consequence of an exhausted Lithium battery inside the clock device. The device will be an early type, the 3020-80-14 clock with 2K of memory. Please contact your local Cecil distributor, for details of a replacement battery purchase.

Error E37 is raised when an internal printer fails to respond. This may be due to the absence of paper or a failure of the controller. The printer and its controller will be of an early type which can no longer be supported, other than the supply of consumables. ‘

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries.

Kind regards,

Ade Kujore

Marketing

Registered Office: Unex House, Bourges Boulevard, Peterborough PE1 1NG, United Kingdom Registered Number 909536  
Report this Post
Mansoor

Dear Ade Kujore,

Thanks your supporting.

i  have seen that it contains paper and also check Printer power supply rerrence +5.0 v & +11.9 v and found ok. But printer not working.

Please give some solution to it.

With Best regards 

M.Mansoor

Service Engineer

Report this Post
Cecil Instruments

Dear M. Mansoor,

It would appear that there is no communication from the power supply to the actual printer.

Your CE 2020 is probably some twenty years old, and therefore, apart from printer paper and consumables, we are unable to support this aged spectrophotometer.

This user would still be able to continue performing measurements on this spectrophotometer, as they should be able to visualise the data on the spectrophotometer display screen.

Please do not hesitate to directly contact me if you have any queries.

Kind regards,

Ade Kujore

Marketing

Report this Post
Viet
Hi,I have one Spectrophotometer Model CE1011. I m facing problem in spectrophotometer after calibration instrument showing error 64. please advice. Many thanks M.Doanh
Report this Post

Page 1 of 1