Discussion Category:  Microplate Readers

VersaMax Fatal Error Code #401

Hello,

I have recently setup a used VersaMax Microplate reader in the lab. Whenever I turned it on it attempted to calibrate the monochromator. However, after a few seconds the drawer opens back up and the LCD screen reads "FATAL ERROR #401". What does this error code mean and how can I go about fixing the problem?

Thanks

Asked by

TLaxson
Report this Post
A&KReply by
A&K

We can help you repair your instrument. Very affordable prices. Fraction of what manufacturer charges. Service includes diagnosis, repair, and calibration with certificate. You are responsible to get the unit to us and we will absorb the return shipping charges. Let me know.

Report this Post
A&KReply by
A&K

We at A&K Biosource can help you repair your instrument. Very affordable prices. Fraction of what manufacturer charges. Service includes diagnosis, repair, and calibration with certificate. You are responsible to get the unit to us and we will absorb the return shipping charges. Let me know.

Report this Post
TLaxson

I would like to get a quote about the services, repairs, or maintenance protocols needed. How can we get in touch?

Thanks

Report this Post
A&KReply by
A&K

Call me at Eight-Eight-Eight-Seven-Eight-Six-Seven-Eight-Three-Five

Report this Post
A&KReply by
A&K

or look up our website. We are A&K Biosource

Report this Post
miguelR

Hi, 

I am experiencing the same issue. Did you manage to solve the problem? can I ask you which was the cause?

Kind regards,

Miguel

Report this Post
A&KReply by
A&K

I'll be glad to help. Contact me by going to    www. akbiosource.com

Report this Post
SoftMaxManReply by
SoftMaxMan

Our company would be glad to service your Molecular Devices VersMax Plate Reader here at ALT...

Dennis R. Barker  
Report this Post

Page 1 of 1