Discussion Category:  Particle Size Analyzers

Price of Nova e-series surface area analyzer dewar Flask

Please let me know the price of Nova e-series surface area analyzer's Dewar Flask.

Asked by

rubyphul
Report this Post
LabWrenchEditorReply by
LabWrenchEditor

Hi rubyphul,

Most products that are listed on LabWrench have a YELLOW "Request a Quote" button above the product photo.

I have provided you with a link below that will take you to the online request a quote form for the Quantachrome Instruments Nova e Series.

Please fill in the required information and we will have your request sent out as soon as possible. You can request quotes on parts and service also.

http://www.labwrench.com/?equipment.requestAQuote/equipmentNo/8840/Quantachrome-Instruments/Nova-e-Series/

To get back to the product page, click on the "View Product Details" link at the top of this page.

You may also want to consider posting a free Single Item Wanted Ad on LabX.com.  All you need to do is register on the site, which is free and takes only a couple of minutes. Once you have registered and are signed in, you can post the free Wanted Ad.  While the ad is running our LabX sellers may acquire what you need and would respond to you through your ad.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
Kylie

Kylie Sauve
LabWrench Site Manager
kylies@labwrench.com

Stay Connected with LabWrench:
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Join the Lab Equipment Solutions Group on LinkedIn

Report this Post
Naqi

Hy ,

I am in Grave problem relating to Nova e series analyser 2000e . Can you please help me out from this problem , i am from Jeddah Saudi Arabia.

Thanks

Report this Post

Page 1 of 1