Discussion Category:  Capillary Electrophoresis

Quotation for using your services

Hello,

I am currently doing genetic diversity study of 400 individuals and 33 SSR Primers. How much could it cost me to use your ABI 3700. I will provide both the Purified DNA  (50ng/microliter) samples of these individuals and the Working solution for the 33 SSR Primers.

I will have to do this three times, in three years as I am investigating genetic stability of these individuals as well.

I look fiorward to hear from you.

Thank you

Alex Abaca

Asked by

Abal
Report this Post
LabWrenchEditorReply by
LabWrenchEditor

Hi Abal,

Most products that are listed on LabWrench have a YELLOW "Request a Quote" button above the product photo.

I have provided you with a link below that will take you to the online request a quote form for the Applied Biosystems 3700.

Please fill in the required information and we will have your request sent out as soon as possible.  You can request quotes on parts and service also.

http://www.labwrench.com/?equipment.requestAQuote/equipmentNo/130/Applied-Biosystems/3700/

To get back to the product page, click on the View Product Details link at the top of this page.

You may also want to consider posting a free Single Item Wanted Ad on LabX.com.  All you need to do is register on the site, which is free and takes only a couple of minutes. Once you have registered and are signed in, you can post the free Wanted Ad.  While the ad is running our LabX sellers may acquire what you need and would respond to you through your ad.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
Kylie

Kylie Sauve
LabWrench Site Manager
kylies@labwrench.com

Stay Connected with LabWrench:
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Join the Lab Equipment Solutions Group on LinkedIn

Report this Post

Page 1 of 1