Discussion Category:  Centrifuge

5810R service manual

I downloaded the service manual for the 5804/5810 centrifuge from this site. Unfortuantely the quality is not so good so I cannot read most of the text on the diagrams (section 8). Also the pictures that are in this manual look rather different from my machine. Mine is a 5810R and I realize that some pictures are of the R model and some are not, but even the ones of the R model don't look like mine. In particular is the breaking resistor.

If you're wondering, I am having an error 6 problem. Can anyone help me out with some better documentation?

Asked by

jjj
Report this Post
petriedish
Need the 5804 service manual please! petriedish@gmail.com
Report this Post
benny
I hope to have the eppendorf 5810R centrifuge service manual . Can anyone email it to me at bennyn@chem.ubc.ca?
Report this Post
zwidup_9198
Where did you find the 5810R service manual? I can't find one. Or a schematic would be fine, too.
Report this Post
ettoregrande4240
Error 6 Resistor 390 ohms 5% fault
Report this Post
Larbsarb
I can email it to use if you provide your email address.
Report this Post
Muddpi
Hello, over the weekend our Eppendorf 5810R has developed a weird problem I see mentioned no where else. It takes a very longgggg time to brake - the decel is set to 7, our usual set speed. If I can get someone to send this coveted service manual to us I'd be very grateful! Thanks, Michal mmudd@salud.unm.edu
Report this Post
cd23
service manual please. craig@lag.cx
Report this Post
ettoregrande4240
Le resistenze hanno il valore di 390 ohms 10 watt
Report this Post
MedRun
The issue with your system is that it needs a new brake resistor. It is located back left. However, if this fails you will also need a new motor. If the motor drags it will generate more power in the brake resistor and it will cause it to fail. You can also fix the brake resistor with some solder but it is not recommended. In this scenario we have to measure the motor and you should have 4ohm between black - blue and black - brown. If you get differently you need a new motor. The motor fails if you leave the lid closed all the time. You need to keep it open at the end of the day to prevent moisture from going into the motor.
Report this Post

Page 6 of 6