Discussion Category: GC Systems
Battery Voltage Error
When I try to switch on my GC-2014 it is showing "Battery Voltage Error". Can anyone suggest me how to fix this problem?
You will need to replace the battery pn the mainboard.
RJ2 Instrument Services
Greethings from Mexico City.
My name is Idelfonso Hernandez C.
Almost I am sure, the message is BATTERY IS LOW, but also is necesary to make some adjust into software.
Yes, the battery is necesary the change, but the comunication between GC-2014 and GC-Solutions is lost.
This is the reason the adjust into the software.
My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org, please send me e-mail, you need
some things to make the comunications between GC-2014 and GC-Solution.
Also You need the Service Manual.
First the battery of CPU Board (CR-2032) need to be replaced, then need to configure.
PROCEDURE FOR TO CONFIGURE THE SHIMADZU GAS CROMATORAPH (GC-2010 GC-2014) AFTER THE BATTERY (CR-2032) WAS CHANGED ON CPU BOARD
- Turn on the Gas Chromatograph
- The display LCD appears the following”Boot Menu”: Please select “0” and press “Enter”
- Initialization screen is displayed
- Press the key “MONIT”
- On the screen (LCD) do not appear the detector or the inyector
- Then Press the “FUNC” key, will appear 9 options
- Select the 6 GC CONFIGURATION then press “ENTER”
- Select the option 3 TRANSMISSION PARAMETER and then press “ENTER”
- Appears the following screen of “Transmision Parameter”
- On Protocol option to change to “Level 3” and then press “ENTER”
- On Baud Rate (bps) to change to “115200” and then press “ENTER”
- Then Selec “APPLY”
- Now press the key “FUNC” and on the screen appears a list of options, please select the option 7 “Service /Maintenance”
- Then to select the option 2 “INSTALLATION (PIPING)”
- Heater Port on CAR1 should be modified (Appear NON) , please, to select “INJ” with the left or right arrow and then press “ENTER”.
- Then, on “Installation (Piping) with the arrow find the DET # 1
- Then with the left or rigth arrow to select the option SLOT N.- .To select the heater port MSLOT4 and on Heater port selectDET1, then press “ENTER”.
- Then Turn Off the Gas Cromatograph and then Turn on againt.Please, to check on the screen appears the SPL injector and FID detector.
I NEED Shimadzu Analysis Guidebook RETRO CHEMICAL OR PARAMETERS FOR PETROLEUM TEST
Is there instructions for removing the motherboard on a GC-2014?
Sorry, I'm brand new to this. I mostly run nitrogen analyzers. I'm trying to get the GC to work! -Mark
I have a Brother Printer onyx 230 charger with a deans banana plug lead. After I programmed Brother Printer keeps going offline Error my charger for the lipo. I went to start the charge and my charger started beeping it said Battery Volt Error.
We have an issue with a GC2014. We had a low battery voltage and lost the GC configuration.
I changed the battery with a new one a redone the configuration as best as I could ( 1 injector, 1 dual injector, 1 ecd detector and 1 dual fid detector ).
We run the system with lab solution for windows 10.
I'm able to communicate with the GC in lab solution but no matter how I setup the detector and the flow lines, I'm not able to see the detector in lab solution.
How can I make this work ?