Discussion Category:  Hematology Analyzers

Service parts needed

I'm a biomedical Engineer working for IMEDIS. An agency that gives biomedical services to the hospital in Haiti. We do preventive maintenance and repair on lot of equipment including  KX-21(N) and XP-300. The other company that use to provive us part for the maintenance in Dominican republic is out of stock, and We need part for at least 100 equipment. I would like to know if any one here can help me find a contact that can provide us:

Items                                            Code                                 Qty

Pressure Part                          443-6866-0                         100

Vaccum Part                            443-6865-6                         100

Air Filter                                    AU651830                           100

Latex Calibrator                     951-0222-1                           22*

Cell Check 400                         814-0012-9                        275*

We call sysmex but they send us right back to the Dominican republic company which does not have any.

If someone can even provide us some latex and cellcheck please email chelotbob@hotmail.com  

Asked by

chelotbob
Report this Post
LabWrenchEditorReply by
LabWrenchEditor

Hello,

LabWrench does not buy, sell or service equipment, but I hope the following information will help!

Most products that are listed on LabWrench have a YELLOW "Request a Quote" button above the product photo. You can request quotes on parts and service as well.

You may also want to consider posting a free Single Item Wanted Ad on LabX.com.  All you need to do is register on the site, which is free and takes only a couple of minutes. Once you have registered, you can post a free Wanted Ad.  While the ad is running our LabX sellers may acquire what you need and would respond to you through your ad.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
Kylie

Kylie Sauve
LabWrench Site Manager
kylies@labwrench.com

Stay Connected with LabWrench:
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Join the Lab Equipment Solutions Group on LinkedIn

Report this Post

Page 1 of 1