Discussion Category:  CO2 Incubator

front display panel dead.

Touchscreen display panel will not light up. Tried with know good one and it worked fine on the pc board. any troubleshooting besides swapping it out that anyone knows??  Heracell 150 i

Asked by

NormW
Report this Post
merc2152

Hi

I have the same problem with Heracell 240i

Had it checked out and was told that it was the lcd which needed replacement

and not the board.

Since you have the LCD out already, would it be possible for me to get photos of the unit? Perhaps I might be able to replace the LCD alone based on part number if i can see what it looks like at first. I believe the LCDs use in bothe 150i and 240 i are the same.

Report this Post
NormW

Yes we ordered a whole new board and LCD assy and that fixed it. I think just the LCD is bad on our old one but not sure how to get the part number for this. I kept the board for extra one in case one goes bad but I would like to get the LCD replaced.

Report this Post
merc2152

Hi

Thanks for the quick response

So you wound up ordering a replacement assembly? I see. Is the LCDseparate from the motherboard or did it come as one whole asembly unit? Do you have the part number off hand? I'd like to knowhow much it might be? Also, if the LCD and board come separate, do you see any markings on the back of the LCD? If so one of those might be a part number or LCd model. Can you take pictures of the front and back  of the LCD and send them to me perhaps if the LCd is not part of the assmbly?I might be able to find the LCD or a supplier perhaps and then fix ours here and maybe help you to get a hold of a spare. Actually any pictures of what you ordered or what the whole assembly looks like would help me also.

Report this Post

Page 1 of 1