Discussion Category:  Microscope Accessories

manual/software for polychrome IV?

Is there a functioning and/or defunct Polychrome IV out there. In great need of a manual or the RS232 controller program for the TILL polychrome IV. Thank you

Asked by

jbryan
Report this Post
liemnico

Hello Ryan,

this is quite an old thread. But since I have the very same problem with the manufacturer (or its successor ThermoFisher), I would be happy to get in touch with you! I was supplied with three manuals, at least there is some information on the RS-232 included.

Report this Post
Y Sun

Hi Liemnico

Our lab also has the Polychrome IV, which has some problem. If possible, could you send me manuals about it ?

Thanks!

Report this Post
AnnaG

Hi, Y Sun! Our lab has Polychrome IV too, I have a manual for it, if you still need this, please let me know. I can send it to you. I have a question about calibration polychrome, have you ever did it?  

Report this Post
liemnico

Hi AnnaG,

Eventually, we switched to the Polychrome V device. Also, I created a manual on how to calibrate it. Maybe there'd be some helpful advice in there for you as well? We are relying on the same 'calibration photodiode' that one is supposed to use for calibration of the Polychrome IV device. 

Could email it to you, I'll try sending a private message...

Report this Post
AnnaG

Hi! Leimnico. Thank you so much if you can share with me information about calibration procedure. I'll send my email by private message. I have another question:''Are you calibrated system only by calibration photodiode or you use 380nm and 505nm filters?'' And it may be you know where I can buy them.

Report this Post
ShW

Quote AnnaG

Hi, AnnaG.

Our lab also has the Polychrome IV, which has some problem. If possible, could you send me the manuals about it?

Thank you very much!

Report this Post
ShW

Quote liemnico

Hi liemnico,

I also meet some problem when I try to calibrate the Polychrome IV. When I calibrate it, it shows error during calibration on the polychrome manual control. Could you do me a favor and give me some advice?

Report this Post
Jae

Quote AnnaG

Hi AnnaG

Our lab also has Polychorme IV. Could you please send me a manual and any SDK to operate it. We lost all the software and manual. Thanks!

Jae

Report this Post
laura.ferrucci5450
Goodmorning everybody, in my lab we bought a used Polychrome IV and we really need the manual to start working with it. Does anyone of you have a PDF manual to send me? Thanks! Laura
Report this Post

Page 1 of 1