Discussion Category:  Centrifuge

Service Manual

I need a copy of the service manual for the Optima TLX.

Asked by

rhale
Report this Post
LabWrenchEditorReply by
LabWrenchEditor

Hi Rhale,

LabWrench is available to help people with specific questions and troubleshooting problems. Could you please be more specific with the issue that you are having with your instrument , and the LabWrench team will do their best to assist you in solving the issue. This will also help other community members who face similar challenges.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,
Kylie

Kylie Sauve
LabWrench Site Manager
kylies@labwrench.com

Stay Connected with LabWrench:
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Join the Lab Equipment Solutions Group on LinkedIn

Report this Post
LabWrenchEditorReply by
LabWrenchEditor

Unfortunately we cannot post an electronic copy of the Optima TLX Service Manual. However, this is a customer orderable item. You can either work through your sales/service representative or visit the 'contact us' page at https://www.beckmancoulter.com/wsrportal/page/contactUsInputPage to get the manual ordered.

Thank you to David R from Beckman Coulter for providing this response to LabWrench

Kylie Sauve
LabWrench Site Manager
kylies@labwrench.com

Stay Connected with LabWrench:
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Join the Lab Equipment Solutions Group on LinkedIn

Report this Post
Dobrynya

Is it possible to have a copy of user's manual? Our manual was lost during relocations sometime ago. Also I have a question - what is SPD error message? I know that it is SPEED, but could not understand what happend - I put TLA-110 rotor with tubes (all balanced), press the button on the lid, closed the door and pressed Start button. After the speed was 3800 rpm, the SPD error message appeared.

Thank you.

Report this Post
Hurd Electronics

Did you have any luck finding one? I need it as well.

Report this Post
N8

User's manuals can be found online for free in digital format. What we are looking for is the SERVICE manual. It goes into depth about troublshooting and repairs. Beckman sells them for quite the hefty penny. 

Report this Post
doodle50

In my experience with Beckman's TLX service manuals you are screwed. They change the internals twice a month so any service manual you get will be wrong. And you're right they charge a pretty penny for them! We have to versions and neither one of them has what WE want to know.

Everybody who has a Beckman Service manual has had to sign a Beckman Nondisclosure agreement.

LabWrenchEditor (LWE) is correct when LWE says ask a specific question. May be can help...

Report this Post
N8

I HATE Beckman and their policies. I've always struggled to get ANY information out of their tech support but the fact that they sell people their service manuals then make them sign an NDA is absurd. I was talking to tech support the other day and she actually said "she doesn't have enough time" to look up the diffusion pump oil capacity in an Optima and that they're only supposed to provide part numbers for people because looking up that info for me would be "troubleshooting". Umm really lady? I'll just pour the oil into a graduated cylinder and determine the amount that way, your not making it impossible for me to complete the service. Terrible customer service. Anyways now that I've vented, if anyone has ANY service manuals I would accept them at nate.fran@gmail.com. Thanks

Report this Post
el@UT

I just called Beckman concerning the service manual for our TLX. Mike told me that they stopped selling service manuals 6 months ago. Hmmm.   

Does anyone have a service manual or a copy of it which I can buy?  

The current problem we are having is that the display stays dark after switching it on. The fans start running.  In the past, we just waited a day and it worked again, but this time not.  I am pretty sure it is the power supply, but it would be very helpful to have all information available before we start taking it appart. 

el

Report this Post
allittechexpert

Hey, I am Chang. I and my team are providing support for the users of HP printer related to issues that may occur while printer setup. In case you are also facing such issues. You will get the most appropriate solution by visiting 123.hp.com

How can I Scan without a Scanner

Report this Post

Page 1 of 1