Discussion Category:  Sample Preparation

Software update

Good Afternoon,

every time I switch on the MW3000 the onboard computer asks me to update the software by connecting a host pc and running the flashupdate software. Following the answer given to a previous question, I changed the onboard pc battery, without any result; it keeps asking me to update.

Do you have any solution?

Thanks

Asked by

MaxBer
Report this Post
Rene

Hello MaxBer,

may I ask you if you have replaced both batteries or one battery only?

Additionally, may I ask you if the software update (after the replacement of the batteries) ran through without any issue?

If you would like to discuss per email, feel free to contact me at:

support-asc[at]anton-paar.com

Best regards,

René

Report this Post
MaxBer

Hi Renè,

I've replaced the CR2477N battery only, the one on the onboard computer. I didn't see any other battery. Where's the second you're talking about?

Furthermore, I hanven't tried to update via software update since I couldn't find it on the Anton Paar website.

Best Regards

Massimo

Report this Post
Rene

Hello Massimo,

the second battery is disguised, it is inside a yellow, rectangularly shaped piggy-back snap-in package on one of the IC on the CPU card.

(actually this package containes the battery and crystal for the real time clock chip)

Regarding the software file, please send me your contact information to our support address ( support-asc[at]anton-paar.com) - I will provide you with a downloade link and instructions about the software update.

Best regards,

René

Report this Post
Rudolf

hallo,

my name is Rudolf. i work in indonesia food and drug control. we bought new Rotor 8EVAP but can not use it because of the same problem with the software update issues. how to change the cell coin? can you give me the instruction. thank you

Report this Post
Rene

Hello Rudolf,

could you please provide me with your contact details (e.g. email address, ...) ?

You can send your contact information to following email address:

support-asc[at]anton-paar.com

Best regards from Austria,

René

Report this Post
aperez

Hello,

My name is Alvaro. I work in Chile with a MW3000 and since the last week I have the problem of Software Update required. Can you help me with that?

Thank you very much and best regards.

Alvaro

Report this Post
xarevalo

Hola Alvaro,

Mi nombre es Xavier, soy representante técnico de equipos Anton Paar en Chile, puedes escribirme a xarevalo[at]anamingroup.cl para poder ayudarte. Saludos

Report this Post
Lily Zhao

This is Liying. Same software update request happened to our system. I have replaced the cell battery CR2477N. However, I was only able to find one, not two. I wonder could you please sent me frimware update link so that I can download it. Thanks a lot.

Report this Post
Rene

Dear Liying,

the second battery is a yellow, rectangular snap-on battery package.

I will provide you with more details per email, as I have seen that you have contact us via our support email address too.

Best regards,

René

Report this Post
oiglesia

Hola Álvaro! Mi nombre es Óscar y trabajo en la Universidad de Zaragoza.

Me ha surgido el problema del software update y estoy buscando información para cambiar las baterías, ya que el servicio técnico me cobra muy caro por la reparación.

Te agradecería mucho si pudieras darme instrucciones para cambiar las baterías y actualizar el software.

Mi e-mail es oiglesia@unizar.es 

Muchas gracias!

Report this Post

Page 1 of 2