Discussion Category:  Atomic Absorption

Error MD1101

We are seeing an error this morning stating "Error MD1101. Flame has gone out - Check the fuel and oxidant pressures."

There are no leaks on the gas line.

Flame is igniting but shutting off and showing that error when we proceed to calibration step.

Any ideas of what could be going on here...

Asked by

Kelesha
Report this Post
Mathias

I have the same problem. I've found out so far that it shuts off the fuel gas supply while the flame is still on. I think he doesn't realize the flame is on. Behind the flame there is a small window with a small detector which should register that the flame is on. A possible mistake would be that it is defective.
If you hold down the ignition button, even though the flame is well lit, it will continue to burn without any faults until the ignition is automatically stopped for reasons of time.
If there are any new findings, I would also be very grateful for this.
Best regards
Mathias

Report this Post
Moh'd Daoud

Increase the pressure in the regulater, 

Report this Post
ar_ga_ez65625

How do I solve the problem? I am having the same problem these days. and I still can't find a solution. I would appreciate if you can help me

Report this Post
Mathias

It was a broken gas control circuit board. This is relatively easy to reach. I don't remember exactly where the error was on the board, but I was able to fix it. However, I repair broken boards on a weekly basis.
Best regards
Mathias

Report this Post
ar_ga_ez65625

thanks i was able to find the damage. the problem was both the flame sensor and the card it was connected to. the sensor cables had a certain liquid and we concluded that perhaps this caused more energy to pass to the card and both would be damaged. luckily we had both a card and a spare sensor so we changed them. thank you very much for your help.
atte ignacio

Report this Post

Page 1 of 1