Discussion Category:  Clinical Chemistry Analyzers

Reflotron PLUS

My Reflotron Plus is giving error 113 checksum eeprom.  Can anyone help me out to fix it?  I need information as to what to do. Any one with suggestions should kingly send me. Thanks.

Asked by

frontline
Report this Post
VUNI
I have experienced the same error, before,,. If you haven't solved it by now , then here is how to go about it   First ,For you to solve this error , 1-You need the software called 'wincash (V 7.0)" 2-Get the connecting cable ,ie serial to parallel converter and make sure your computer recognises the reflotron plus machine. 3-Go to settings on the software-common setting-select Com port-select baud rate 9600-DataBit 8-Parity none-Stop bit-1 and thn OK. 4-Perform master eeprom reset, !!   YOU will have that reflotron working again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Vuni Ibrahim ( Ugandan )
Report this Post
javier hernandez

hello vuni 

you would have a copy of the software or a link to download it, I live in a third world Latin American country and the team received as donation to brake stuff but I can not walk, your help would be helpful me

thanks  javier 

Report this Post
Raimundo

Hello the program wicash v.7 I could send a copy by email.

My email Is : sanidad5@terra.com

I hope answer

Report this Post
Raimundo

Hello Vuni

I need software wincash v 7.0, you have this software or web that you can buy.

I await your response   Raimundo
Report this Post
lamouda

hello

i have the same problem.

can you send me copy of the software or a link to download it

thnak you a lot

lamouda@yahoo.fr

Report this Post
Raimundo

Hello the program wicash v.7 I could send a copy by email.

My email Is : sanidad5@terra.com

I hope answer

Report this Post
BuuL

Hello,

I have the same problem with ERROR 113.

I'm asking for help. Can anyone send me a copy of wincash by mail???

I'd appreciate your help!

My email is: buul@o2.pl

BR,

BuuL

Report this Post
Annett

Hallo KSchwaier,

konnten Sie das Problem lösen? Haben Sie die Software bekommen? Wir haben das gleiche Problem mit einem Reflotron 4, habe einen lokalen Roche-Vertreter kontaktiert, der konnte/wollte uns leider nicht helfen... :-(

Gruesse,

Annett Pfeifer

TRANSLATION VIA GOOGLE TRANSLATE

"could you solve the problem ? Did you get the software ? We have the same problem with a Reflotron 4 had contacted a local Roche representative, who could / unfortunately did not help us"

Report this Post
cm64

Hi Yuni, I have the same identical problem with a reflotron (not plus): Error 113, checksum eeprom. Could You please send the WinCash software also to me?

Thank You in advance,

cm64

(my email: cmolfese@libero.it)

Report this Post
razvancodea

I have the same identical problem with a reflotron (not plus): Error 113, checksum eeprom. Could You please send the WinCash software also to me?

razvancodea@yahoo.com   thank you
Report this Post

Page 1 of 3