Discussion Category:  Inverted Microscopes

Technical problems

Hello,

I am using Agilent Technoligies 5500 AFM microscope (Model: N9451A) and have some problems. It is very complicated to approach the tip to sample because it is lying on the sample or is very high from the sample. If I finaly get right possition of the tip, the image quality is so low, that it doesnt match the real one. Could you give me some advices what should I do? How to set parametres correctly?

Also I have doubts about scanning probe. I'm not sure if it works right. Is were any method to check it?

Thank you for the answers!

Sincerely,

Aukse

Asked by

Aurap
Report this Post
Johnsonberry

The 5500 AFM/SPM microscope provides many features like numerous unique features, such as patented top-down scanning and unrivaled environmental and temperature control.

I also use this Microscope and the same problem occurring with me, Looking forward to an effective solution.

Brother Printer Support

Report this Post
paulisteni

Windows Support Number : (800)-214-7840 Hi! Myself Paul Isteni. I am a Senior Technician in USA.I saw that nowdays people are facing some technical problems in windows and they are not able to solve that.Therefore I created this website to provide Windows Tech Support.I provide Windows Tech Support worldwide. So if you need Windows Technical Support then feel free to contact me. I will solve that using best of my skills.

Report this Post
sophiahelt

Are you facing any query in your Epson printer support? Do you need the instant solution to your issue? Then you are at the right place. You can contact the technician by using the Epson Support. The company provides the printer and scanner with advanced features. The technician has detailed knowledge of solving many printer issues such as printer support, printer not printing, driver installation, and many more. It offers a wide range of the device for various Epson printer users.

Report this Post
brothersupport0509

Don't rest exhausted with the ongoing printer problems - even the smallest blow to your printer's ink system can steal the functionality away. If you don't want your Canon printer to be low on the performance and productivity chart, better call experts on the Canon printer helpline number 1-800-436-0509 to resolve the printer issues. The canon printer troubleshooting is active 24x7 where printer experts can provide you with the needful aid top bring the malfunctioning Canon printer back to function.

Report this Post
brothersupport0509

Quote brothersupport0509

Don't rest exhausted with the ongoing printer problems - even the smallest blow to your printer's ink system can steal the functionality away. If you don't want your Canon printer to be low on the performance and productivity chart, better call experts on the Canon printer helpline number 1-800-436-0509 to resolve the printer issues. The canon printer troubleshooting is active 24x7 where printer experts can provide you with the needful aid top bring the malfunctioning Canon printer back to function.

Report this Post

Page 1 of 1