Discussion Category:  Software

Need Software for DSQ II

Dear Friends.

I need Xcalibur for DSQ II MS with Trace GC Ultra.

any one can help ?

Regards.

Fayez

Asked by

bio-leaders
Report this Post
LDSherman

Hello!

Your equipment requires sophisticated software. I can recommend the Langate company. The company has extensive experience in developing programs for medicine. Good luck!

Report this Post
Leo_tech

Hi Fayez,

If you still need the software and technical help, you can contact me  leosoteq at gmail.

Regards.

L.Z.

Report this Post
jamesw2781

Follow easy steps for TOMTOM Maps Update     

TOMTOM is one of the finest GPS devices that have always helped the users in resolving their transportation and travelling issues. However, it also become necessary for the users to keep their device upated. Visit our website to find easy steps required for TOMTOM Maps update.

Report this Post
jamesw2781

Quote jamesw2781

TOMTOM is one of the finest GPS devices that have always helped the users in resolving their transportation and travelling issues. However, it also become necessary for the users to keep their device upated. Visit our website to find easy steps required for TOMTOM Maps update.

Report this Post
jamesw2781

Report this Post

Page 1 of 1