Discussion Category:  Standard Capacity Washers

Power Failure G7883

Hello,

Our lab dishwasher (G7883) is not showing any sign of life. It is connected to a (working) plug but the display is not showing anything. Any help is there is a fuse or anything that we could check. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.

Philip

Asked by

PhilipTUB
Report this Post
PedroPalomares

Hello,

If there is nothing on the forntal panel, check if there is voltage (potential difference) in the dishwasher power line and that the protections are not disconnected

I think that this model does not have internal fuses, only has a thermostat to rearm the heaters. This is in the lower right part of the panel below the door, but in this case something appears on the display.

If everything is correct, remove the front panel of the door and check the different connectors.

Luck

Report this Post
PhilipTUB

Hello Pedro,

Thank you very much for your quick response. We will check the connectors and cable connections. I keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks again and best regards,

Philip

Report this Post
PhilipTUB

Hello again,

We checked for power on the dishwasher power line and there is. Which protections could I check to be connected?

Thank very much,

Philip

Report this Post
Applications

Hello Phillip,

I am the applications person here in Miele USA. 

I suggest you contact your local Miele Tech Service for assistance. There is a reset switch on this unit, they can help you find it and reset the unit or determine if there is something else causing the problem. 

www.miele.de

Report this Post
PhilipTUB

Hello and thank you,

We already contacted the Miele Tech Service. Unfortunately, they give no phone support, and having a technician coming is expensive. We would therefore like to try fixing it ourselfes if it is an easy repair (or simply pressing a reset switch). We would still call in a Miele technician if the repair is not possible.

Best regards,

Philip

Report this Post

Page 1 of 1