Discussion Category:  HPLC Systems

solvent leak and restrictor missing error

Unique issue in Waters Alliance just like Waters 717 Autoosampler is that the needle at STREAM never leaks once we closes V3,V2 manually and then we checked it at WET and SEAL positions too. This means Valve 1 is okay

However when we test V1 by the procedure it hangs on with Restrictor Missing. with small amount of leak probably Needle Wash solution on vial found.

Seal Pack ADJUST test also hampered with Restrictor Missing message.

Same happens in V2 test . The Waste Valve 3 open upon PURGE mode but again when it performs compressibility test hangs on with restrictor failure error.

I cant believe all my Waters Alliance have same issue and 1 717 autosampler. Something is really wrong.

I noted and did the battery replacement too.

Plz guide

Thanks

Asked by

FAREED TAYYEB
Report this Post
FAREED TAYYEB

Quote FAREED TAYYEB

Unique issue in Waters Alliance just like Waters 717 Autoosampler is that the needle at STREAM never leaks once we closes V3,V2 manually and then we checked it at WET and SEAL positions too. This means Valve 1 is okay

However when we test V1 by the procedure it hangs on with Restrictor Missing. with small amount of leak probably Needle Wash solution on vial found.

Seal Pack ADJUST test also hampered with Restrictor Missing message.

Same happens in V2 test . The Waste Valve 3 open upon PURGE mode but again when it performs compressibility test hangs on with restrictor failure error.

I cant believe all my Waters Alliance have same issue and 1 717 autosampler. Something is really wrong.

I noted and did the battery replacement too.

Plz guide

Thanks

Report this Post

Page 1 of 1