Discussion Category:  Centrifuge

XL-80K Diag 25

Hello,

I have an XL-80K, a model which doesn't seem to exist on the internet. I am having an error on power up. I get the message: Diag 25 Power Malfunction.

I can't find the proper manual for this model, but even if I did, I doubt the solution to this in there. Would anyone be able to help me with this?

Thanks

Asked by

FixerOfThings
Report this Post
dpkleessr

Your +24 volt DC power supply has failed which is what generated the diagnostic. Either F3 or F6 on the power chassis board may have failed which could cause the problem or the circuitry related to the power supply was have failed. Be VERY careful about working around the circuit boards behind the front cover as there are lethal voltage there so please be sure to make sure the mains are off and the front panel interlock override is not engaged.

Don

Report this Post
FixerOfThings

Don,

Thanks for the information. I will be very careful working on this. I'll reply back on the fix, If i can get it done.

Report this Post
FixerOfThings

I was able to clear this diagnostic issue just by clearing and powering off and on, it hasn't shown up again. Can this caused by disconnecting from power for periods of time?

Report this Post

Page 1 of 1