Discussion Category:  Particle Size Analyzers

Beckman Coulter Delsa Nano C Software

Hello, We use a Delsa Nano C and have recently ran into an issue that I hope you may be able to assist me with. The computer that the Delsa Nano C was connected to had its hard drive die and we have had to replace the computer. We have been unable to find the original cd that came with the unit to install the software onto the new computer so that we can use the Delsa Nano C once again. I have been working with the support staff at Beckman Coulter over the past few months to try and get a copy of the software but they have not been able to locate and provide a copy since the unit is obsolete and they no longer are supporting the unit. A customer service representative that I have been working with made the suggestion to find someone who has a Delsa Nano C and ask if they would be willing to provide a copy of the Delsa Nano C software. Is there anyone here that would be able to help me with this?

Asked by

JpR
Report this Post
mkathawala1101100

Hello JpR. I am stuck with the same situation. Although form the hard-disk, I recovered the software. However, I am not sure if I recoved all the file, whether the attributes and file path of all the files is exactly the same or not. Hence, despite having the software, I am unable to run the software. Could you possibly find the softaware from some other sources?

Report this Post

Page 1 of 1