Discussion Category:  UV/VIS Spectrophotometers

Detector

Please,where do I find the DU640 detector?Is there a compatible one?

Asked by

Osmarino Gomes
Report this Post
dpkleessr
The detector assembly for the DU600 series is also the same detector used in the DU800. It is a unique device made exclusively for Beckman Coulter. Considering both product lines were obsoleted years ago I I don't know what if any are still available from BCI. You may find a 3rd party service group that has some but I have no information on that either. Why do you believe that you need a detector to begin with? Don
Report this Post
Osmarino Gomes

Hi Don, thanks for the reply, I was able to verify that the detetor is defective, I got another one and changed it to do a test., The problem really is the detector!

Report this Post
dpkleessr
Well, since you already checked it out the issue becomes availability. Like U said, the product line went obsolete years ago so availability within BCI may be problematic. 3rd party service may be able to help but since I retired almost 8 years ago I am pretty much out of the loop as to what those groups are still capable of repairing. You could also try searching online for parts but expand your search to include both the. DU600 and DU800 models. Don
Report this Post
Osmarino Gomes

Thanks again Don, I`ll check if I find somethig! I will also look for DU800.

Osmarino

Report this Post
Lucille F. Parham

I think this is one of the best source.

Report this Post

Page 1 of 1