Discussion Category:  Centrifuge

Diagnostics 56 temp error check vacuum

I have an Optima L-100XP that constantly gives diagnostics 56 temperature malfunction, check vacuum system. I have checked and changed oil in both pumps. Cleaned underside of the lid, cleaned and lubricated door seal. Cleaned and lubricated bellows. Motor mountings are good, vacuum is healthy. Could it be can Temp sensor or radiometric?

Asked by

Bodasafa
Report this Post
dpkleessr

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner but I have been recovering from my 3rd knee replacement so I've pretty much been ignoring everything except trying to get better.  Anyway, to get started, what does the vacuum reading get down to before you get the error?  When the vacuum transitions from >100u's to

Don

Report this Post
Bodasafa

Hi Don, No problem, I hope you are keeping well. The error comes up quite quickly as the vacuum level starts to decrease. I did have a problem with the vacuum not reaching low level but stripping the system, cleaning and lubricating has cured this.The error can be cleared and after a short period it will come back. After a while if i remember the erro stops coming back, i can remember if this is after 100u. I will check. I guess if this is the case the chmaber sensor cold be faulty? The vacuum level will come down to 15u or so in around 16mins

Report this Post

Page 1 of 1