Discussion Category:  GC-Single Quad/MSD

TROUBLESHOOT in connection to pc

Hello, I have the device GCMS QP2010 plus, and it was turned off 6 years ago. The personal computer was replaced and I installed a program GCMS SOLUTION and when I turn on the device it connects a device that did not connect to the computer and there is a message that the battery is low Please help me set up the connection between the computer and the device. Note: A device MS is connected via PCI interface, but GC is not connected only

Asked by

unlimited tech
Report this Post
Mark C

Go to Shimadzu support they have a document explaining how to start up after a long period of being shut off.

The link is below:

Turning On Shimadzu GC-MS after Extended Storage

Report this Post
unlimited tech

Thanks Mark for the helpful answer.I just want to know the type and location of the device's battery and how to replace it

Report this Post
unlimited tech

Thanks Mark for the helpful answer.I just want to know the type and location of the device's battery and how to replace it

Because I think the reason is that the device is not connecting because the battery is empty and the settings are not saved

Report this Post
ghanbari091238886475838
On the back of the device, pull out the card that has the RS232C port, there are 2 screws CR2032 COIN BATTERY
Report this Post

Page 1 of 1