Discussion Category:  Large Capacity Washers

Service manual?

Anyone have a service manual for a 1400UP? The setup documentation we have indicates that it is possible to set up using a tank for RO rather than a plumbed line. Our RO system pump has failed and I need to set mine up to use a tank and need to know how to do this and what size tank is needed. Hoping this info is in the service manual. Thanks!

Asked by

LRG
Report this Post
BJohnson20

Call or email the Factory with the model and serial number they have great phone tech support: 800-332-1855  / service@lancer.com and can email you an older manual - or put you in touch with your local rep who should be able to help.  Yes, you can hook up to a water tank for the RO - just make sure it is large enough to cover all the RO/DI water needed in one full cycle.  The sump holds 20-25L- so check for how many cold and hot DI rinses there are in the cycle total and multiply -  also the supply should have appropriate pressure.  Sorry I cannot seem to upload the manual.  Good Luck

Report this Post
felicia112

Thank you very much for your quick response. We will check the connectors and cable connections. I keep my fingers crossed. 

slope game

Report this Post

Page 1 of 1