Discussion Category:  Sample Preparation

Unable running due to Initialized Failure, Pending Alarm, Hardware Reset Failure, etc.

Hi every one, I have Anton Paar Multiwave 3000 in my laboratory. But, the device was never use since we have it in 2011 due to some reason, including the human resource and etc. I just assigned as head laboratory at last of year and I very surprise to know we have such kind equipment in my university. My university is small university was located on tip of Sumatera Island. First problem I found when I tried to operate the MW 3000 was Software Flash Update. I tried to contact the Anton Paar person through the chatting feature at the Anton Paar Website. Some day after that, the Anton Paar representative in Indonesia send me an email and also contact me thru the WhatsApp's application to introduce them and offer the favor to solve my problem. They sent me the Flash Update Software including the procedure how to update the software. After I update the software, another problem is rise. I still can't operate the device due to some error message, namely 401, 336, 304, 303 and 304. Any one can help me how to solve the problem...? Your attention and information are highly appreciate by me.

Asked by

Munawar1969
Report this Post

Page 1 of 1