Discussion Category:  Centrifuge

Service manuals

Does anyone have some advice where the best place to acquire service manuals for various instruments. Currently I am looking for a service manual for the Beckman Centrifuge Series J, 20 XPI, 20I, J26. I would be interested in getting a library for all of our other equipment as well.

Asked by

duff999
Report this Post
dpkleessr

All Beckman serice manuals are copyrighted materials.  There is only one manual that covers all of the centrifuges that you listed.  As such, in the USA the sale of those manuals was usually left up to the local service management.  A huge caveat for the manuals is that they do NOT contain service updates and are only as current as of the last printing.  I retired back in 2012 and ALL of our service manuals were already in electronic format and the printed manuals were only distributed at service training classes so even if you can get a copy of the manuals do not expect to be given any of the service updates which in some cases were almost as large as the manuals themselves.

Don

Report this Post
AgooSeventapegie

Contact avakabiri52_(at)_gmail_(dot)_com for service manuals for all Bruker instruments.

Report this Post
MarcSalomo

Very good days:

You can get spare parts for Beckman centrifuges. For example the engine for an Avanti J 26 XP

Report this Post

Page 1 of 1