Discussion Category:  General Purpose Incubator

Repair

Dear Sir/Madam, We have a Heraeus BBD 6220 CO2 incubator, and it’s water vapor injections stopped working a few days ago. I wonder if you provide repair service, and if yes, can I also ask for the possible price for that? I would very appreciate your help. Many thanks and looking forward to your reply. Best wishes, Mona

Asked by

Mona83
Report this Post
Equiprx
Mona, We do repairs and maintenance of these instruments. Billing is on an hourly basis($150/hr on-site, $75/Hr in our shop).
Report this Post
SlambertReply by
Slambert
Hello Mona83, I have asked my local service team to contact you. You can always request service yourself by using the ‘Contact Us’ link on the thermoscientific.com homepage and selecting your country and product line to find the correct telephone number (or submit a request for help). I hope this information helps,
[b]Sue Lambert
Customer Advocate
Laboratory Equipment
Thermo Fisher Scientific
sue.lambert@thermofisher.com[/b]
Follow @ www.twitter.com/servingscience
Register @ www.thermoscientific.com/servingscience  
Report this Post
Mona83
[quote=Slambert]Hello Mona83, I have asked my local service team to contact you. You can always request service yourself by using the ‘Contact Us’ link on the thermoscientific.com homepage and selecting your country and product line to find the correct telephone number (or submit a request for help). I hope this information helps,[/quote] Thanks very much Sue!
Report this Post

Page 1 of 1