Discussion Category:  FPLC – Fast Protein Liquid Chromatography

need a manual

have an old fplc and would need a manual

Asked by

Eszter
Report this Post
Victoria M

Do you need a manual for the whole system or just parts? We have P500 pumps with Superfrac collector- I do have electronic manuals- if you let me know your specific components, I can then email you the manuals- contact me directly at victoria.miller@dal.ca

Vicky

Report this Post
pleduff

I have the same pumps (P500) and was wondering how to connect the pumps properly so that my column is properly washed and eluted? I also have a valve V-7 component and mixer component, and I was wondering where these come into play in the setup?? If you could help me out that would be great

Report this Post
Victoria M

Hi there, sorry for the delay- between vacation and the start of a new school year, many things have gotten shuffled.

Contact me directly at the email listed above and I'll see what I can do.  I've had a computer crash out where I kept many of my files, but I may be able to resurrect something. It's been a while since I've used the system, and I cannot remember right now what valve we have, but I know you'll need to connect the mixer after the pumps.  The valve allows you to switch between loading your sample and running the elution.  We have a 'computer" such as it was in the 80s that is specific to run the pumps and the valving.

V

Report this Post
Victoria M

I no longer have access to an electronic copy of this manual.

Vicky

Report this Post

Page 1 of 1