Discussion Category:  General Purpose Incubator

o2 regulation

O2 regulation does not work, cannot adjust

Asked by

jsingerp
Report this Post
SlambertReply by
Slambert
Hello jsingerp, I recommend you contact our Technical Support team at 800-438-4851 in North America. If you are located in another region of the world, please use the ‘Contact Us’ link on the thermoscientific.com homepage and select your country and product line to find the correct telephone number (or submit a request for help). Kindly retrieve the serial number of the unit prior to contact so that the team can verify the exact model and age of the unit. I hope this information helps,
[b]Sue Lambert
Customer Advocate
Laboratory Equipment
Thermo Fisher Scientific
sue.lambert@thermofisher.com[/b]
Follow @ www.twitter.com/servingscience
Register @ www.thermoscientific.com/servingscience  
Report this Post
jsingerp
As I am sure you have guessed, that route has already been done. Like most large companies you are impossible to talk to, have long wait times and no knowledgable people at the other end. The final result was that you do not carry parts for old machines.
Report this Post
Biomedbank

Hi,

Have you got helped from Thermo?

I need the same manuals and waiting for tech. support since more than a week.

Can you help me to change the temperature and CO2 desired value? it seems locked.

Thanks

Report this Post
SlambertReply by
Slambert

My Technical Support team has been trying to send you the manual, but were not successful using the email address originally provided.

Kindly submit your request directly to TechSupport.LED.Asheville@thermofisher.com for prompt reply.

Thanks!

With best regards,

[b]Sue Lambert
Customer Advocate
Laboratory Equipment
Thermo Fisher Scientific
sue.lambert@thermofisher.com[/b]
Follow @ www.twitter.com/servingscience
Register @ www.thermoscientific.com/servingscience  
Report this Post

Page 1 of 1