Discussion Category:  Ion Chromatography

ASRS DX-120

Hello .... My name is Hassan alshwi of Iraq from the South Oil Company Assistant Chief I chemist working on a DIONX DX-120 suffer from problems regarding the liquid out of the ASRS add bubbles out of the WAST ....

and no tempature appear in LCD CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE

thanks

hassan alshawi 

Asked by

hassan alshawi
Report this Post
cloudyarunReply by
cloudyarun

Dear Sir,

You are using ASRS suppressor in which mode are you using. whether recycle mode. external water mode and chemical mode.

if you use in chemical mode no air bubble will not come out of suppressor

If you using External water mode and recycle mode you will find some air bubble coming out of suppressor.

Be happy  
Report this Post
hassan alshawi

dear sir

Thank you for your interest to answer and help .... The problem is in AutoSuppression Recycle Mode
It is not external water mode or chemical mode ... The problem is when it runs continuously bubbles appear in the tube out and the fall of drops of liquid from it, Is it possible to clarify the accountability please 

thanks

hassan alshawi

soc

Report this Post
hassan alshawi

Hi ...
The problem that I suffer is due to high pressure, which reaches up to 1600 psi .. and I have worked on switching your columns and filter cleaning and isolate ASRS from work and stayed the same problem is there a solution to this Responsible please 

THANKS

Report this Post
cloudyarunReply by
cloudyarun

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Actaullay From suppressor REG OUT we will get bubble. This is not a problem How is your background total conductivity Signal

Then second regarding pressure you can check part by part. First pass eluent up to injection valve check the pressure , then connect guard colunm and check the pressure , then connect analytical column and check .so that we can find that which is giving high pressure

Be happy  
Report this Post
hassan alshawi

Greetings
Thanks for the answer .. Is the flow of fluid from the body of ASRS, due to high pressure or there is another possible reason avoided ...Is it possible to know what is the acceptable range of pressure for a IC DX-120  with a single column 
Thank you 

Report this Post
cloudyarunReply by
cloudyarun

For column pressure 1300 to 1400 psi for 1 ml/min

For suppressor its must be 40 psi . if  not clean with ASRS300 clean with 200mM of H2so4 and 0.2M of oxyalic acid

For CSRS clean with 200mM of NaOH and 0.2 M of oxyalic acid followed by water

Be happy  
Report this Post
hassan alshawi

dear sir...

Thank you very much for a quick answer ... I'm new in the field of work on ion chromatography  .. How do I know that ASRA in a DX-120 is of any kind
WATER MODE, CHEMICAL MODE, OR AUTO SEP. MODE 

And if I am not possessed pack pressure coil Does this affects the increased pressure on ASRS ?

Thanks

Report this Post
cloudyarunReply by
cloudyarun

defintely pressure is very important for Suppressor. we are recommeded the external water mode only. but if you want to run in external water mode you have one pressure regulator, 4litrre bootle. pressure must be only 2 psi. if you put high pressure then you suppressor will get damanged. be careeful when you do this.

Be happy  
Report this Post
hassan alshawi

hello....
Thanks for the help and advice .... thers no  high pressure now its between (1300-1400)  ... but thers leak in  ASRS where the flow of the liquid FROM BUDY.
How could address this problem of science that I can not replace it with another
Thank you 

Report this Post

Page 1 of 1