Discussion Category:  Software (GC)

update Agilent chemstation B.04.02 to B.04.03

Currently I am working on Windows XP station with Agilent Chemstation ver B.04.02. I need to get updated version of Agilent LC Chemstation for my new pc (Windows 7 based). How should I do to update the chemstation using installer of B.04.02. Anyone can suggest me please? Thanks

Asked by

Agilent GC Analyst
Report this Post
htlabscientific

Hi,

If you need any help about Agilent Chemstation with lowest cost, please contact me via engineer201208@gmail.com

Report this Post
LabWrenchSiteAdminReply by
LabWrenchSiteAdmin

Hi htlabscientific

Although it is your choice to go offline with your discussion, we are sure that other LabWrench users would appreciate if you kept your discussion within the thread. This will help to keep a permanent record of the issue and how it was solved; to help others in the community that may be facing a similar challenge. 

We appreciate your participation and hope that the LabWrench forums will help you to solve your Lab equipment issue. 

Best regards,
The LabWrench Team

Ronnie Stanley
LabWrench Administrator
info@labx.com  
Report this Post
Bob the Chemist

Is there anymore feedback on this? I am running B.04.02, I also need to go to B.04.03 and was wondering if the software is availabn\le online?

Any information would be helpful.

Thank you

Bob

Report this Post
Scott M

B.04.03 is no longer available. I am currently upgrading to OpenLab Chemstation from b.04.03 myself because licenses are expiring. The transition is going well. Since Monday I've transitioned 8 computers and have 5 prepped for install with all the prework completed.

Scott

Data Automation Tech

Worldwide petrochemical company (anonymity)

Report this Post

We just finished upgrade to B4.03 for the same reason, no WIndows 7 version.  We had to purchase from a reseller the licenses.  These licenses are from companies going out of business, etc...  The actual install and configuration was not to bad, 40 page document for the settings required in windows and such.  The finished install has a similar GUI interface but some of the functionality is different, ie reprocessing runs.  Good luck!    

Report this Post
htlabscientific

I can help you how to update, i can give you an useful link to download.

Thanks

Vincent,

Technical Support, HT Lab Scientific

Report this Post
mmeglio

i need to find a version of chemstation b04.03, i have license but is not more available at agilent are you still able to help out ?

thanks

Report this Post

Page 1 of 1