Discussion Category:  Atomic Absorption

test an unknown sample

Hello,i d bought an ice 3000 solar aas. But we still dont receive sample due to the lab still in process to set up.

How to run another just come sample if i just finished run a series a sequence?

Why its always prompt out analyse 1,analyse2 every time i want to start run?

What is the use of rename analyse 1,then 3 and so on.?

Is it under same calibration?

Asked by

amina
Report this Post
amina

*a series of sequence

Report this Post
Dim

Hi Amina,

Analysis 1, analysis 2 and so on.. is used when you do not have an autosampler and perform manual analysis. You should rename that, and give it a name that will help you identify the sample if you will need to check the results in the future. The calibration (different for each method) is being performed once by selecting method, load (select the method you want to load),  calibration. After inserting the concentrations, press action, calibrate method, in order to save it. Every time you want to use this calibrated method select use stored calibration.

If you have an autosampler the method is edited in a different way and the analysis is performed automatically. The SOLAAR software manual describes it very good.  If you need further assistance let me know.

Best regards

Dim

Report this Post
amina

Hello dim. Glad to hear from you.

Usually b4 i start run a sequence, i load the method, open new results, and press analyse. my sequence. Next time i want to run i ll do the same thing. Start new calibration but with the stored method. I dont know there is stored calibration. How to find it? One more thing, if i stop a run, then i want it to start over again, i press analyse button,but it continue from where i stop b4. why? Thank you for ur assistance

Report this Post
Dim

Hi Amina,

use stored calibration button, is in the General menu on the right. You have to check it, but before using it you have to run a calibration using the calibrate method command. If you have the manual let me know so i can point the exact pages. I could also send you some print screens to help you but i don't know if i can do this within wrenchlab's web page. Write down your e-mail address so i could send you more info

Regards,

Dim

Report this Post
amina

Hi dim, here is my email address: shaminafi80@gmail.com

Tq coz trying to help me.

Report this Post
Dim

Hi Amina,

i have sent some print screens to help you find the correct commands. If you have not received my message let me know.

Dim

Report this Post

Page 1 of 1