Discussion Category:  GC Systems

battery voltage out of range

I have received an error code 50 indicating that the battery voltage is out of range. This does not appear to be covered in the manual and I am not sure how to fix this problem.  Any insight would be great.

Thanks,

Adam

Asked by

mether17
Report this Post
mlaci

On the main board (right side of the GC) there is a battery. The type is CR2032. Try to change it!

Regards,

Laszlo

Report this Post
mlaci

Hello,

There is a battery (CR2032) on the main board. It is on the right side of the GC. Try to change it. It is easy.

Regards,

Laszlo

Report this Post
Samantha

Hi, I got the same error message on my GC Varian 3900. I think changing the battery can fix it. Would you mind telling me how to locate the main board? Do I need a service technician to do that?

Thank you very much,

Samantha

Report this Post
mlaci

Dear Samantha,

Yes, I think You can do that. 

Kind regards,

Report this Post
jimoh

please, how can i contant the 430-GC Bruker rep. in nigeria because am have error code 50 (Battery out of range ) and how can i correct it.   here is my Email.     jimohkamaldeen@yamil.com

Report this Post
mlaci

Hello, I sent a document to You. Hope it will help.

Report this Post
ianf

hi mlaci, could you also please send to me We're also having battery failure issues with our Varian 3900.

Thanks,

Ian

Report this Post
ludovic

Hi Samantha,

I ve got the same error message. Did you fix it?
I can(t for the moment access to my 3900GC mainboard, do you have any special procedure to access to the CR2032 battery? 

Thanks a lot.

Report this Post
ludovic

Hi,

I ve got the same problem but i dont know how to access to the battery location?

Any idea or procedure?

Thanks a lot.

Report this Post
Samantha

Hi, you have to take the screws out and remove the side panels. There are also some screws on the top with a lot of wires. Unscrew those screws and lift the top up. You will be able to see the motherboard and the battery. Reach over and slide the battery out and replace it. I hope it helps.

Report this Post

Page 1 of 3