Discussion Category:  Hematology Analyzers

Error Message Displaying at Start Up

Good-day. I'm Mr Tsapi, a Lab instrumentation technician. I'm servicing a Beckman Coulter T540, which is not operating. "Pneumatic low" message is displayed at startup. I the Dir menu, I've seen that 24V is laking. May you give help for how to solve the problem?

Asked by

marco2872
Report this Post
Firdousi
you mention "Pneumatic LOW" and then 24VDC laking, just behind the Power Switch, there is a power supply cage and there are power supply assy, one of them is for 24 VDC check the voltage there
Report this Post
MANPRECO
The vacuum pump and pressure it works? There is pressure? the pressure gauge 30 psi, 5psi, -20 vac work??
Report this Post
MANPRECO
restrictor that goes to 30 psi pressure gauge change it if it is clogged
Report this Post
MANPRECO
I have the complete manual and JT T Series
Report this Post
HPLCWORKS.NETReply by
HPLCWORKS.NET
Adjust the air/nitrogen pressure upwards. HPLCworks 1705 West 130th. Street, Suite C Gardena, CA 90249 800 4694732 858 6637051 fax: 310 3278446 [url=http://www.hplcworks.com/]www.HPLCworks.com[/url]
Willing to help users on HPLC issues, anytime, any brand.  
Report this Post
Marcopernic
"Pneumatic low" message is displayed at startup and the pump does not operate. I the Dir menu, I've seen that 24V is laking. Every voltage (GNDis used as reference) in the front part of the power supply board are OK, but 24V voltage is not present. May you give me help for how to solve the problem? Best Regards, Jacques Marcel Tsapi e-mail: marco2872@yahoo.fr marceltsapi@live.fr
Report this Post

Page 1 of 1