CD software needed for ROCHE LYTE CYCLER 2.0

I need a CD(software) for ROCHE LYTE CYCLER 2.O

HOPE SOMEONE HAS THIS.

THANKS!

Asked by

LabWrench0012794111020
Report this Post
Petevv

Hey, bought a Roche lightcycler 2 system second hand :- I also have no idea where to get the software from it :- can't affort the $5000 version 4.1 that Roche demands online which is considerably more than I paid for the machine itself:- anyone willing to sell me a CD of an older or current version?  Ta. 

Report this Post
Groo

I can send you an ISO file of the following CDs; or if you're willing to pay post plus a couple bucks for media, I can send you a hard copy in the mail.

LIghycycler 480 multiple plate analysis software, release 1.0

Lightcycler 480 gene scanning software, release 1.5.0

All I ask in exchange is... something creative.  Mail me a bottle of fine spirits, some Armored RNA, or something neat.  Nothing over $30

PM me at testtubewaltz@yahoo.com if you're interested.

Report this Post
Yat

The LightCycler 480 software is for the LC480, a 96/384 is well format. The Light cycler 2.0 uses the capillary tubes and not a plate. I highly doubt the LC480 software will run the lightcycler 2.0.

Report this Post
Petevv

Thanks for the kind offer - not sure if the 480 will work on the ol' light cycler II! 

Report this Post
PatrikD

Did you ever find a solution for the LightCycler II software? We just acquired a LCII as well, but with no software to run it...

Thanks!

Report this Post
semih

i have this software if you need cd i will send you 

Report this Post
PatrikD

That would be wonderful - thanks!  patrikd@gmail.com

Report this Post
semih

chek your mail

Report this Post
jcabeda

I noticed you offered to provide Lightcycler 2.0 software in a one year old post.

I need this software to analyse a few runs I had to do on a LC 2.0 when my LC1.1 broke down. The two are incompatible so I now have export files that I cannot read unless I get access to LC 2.0 software. Could you send me a iso file of it?

Thanks

jcabeda@ufp.edu.pt

Report this Post
navidyousefimashouf3343

Hi

Is there anyone who could help me grtting the software for Roche LightCycler 2.0 as well? My email address is navidyousefimashouf@gmail.com

Report this Post

Page 1 of 2